Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: reflections
I planned on writing more today about our human emotional-spiritual dredging project. How it’s possible to illuminate our sorrows with the flashlight of love through gentle awareness and deep inquiry. How we can turn more steadfastly toward the light of … Continue reading
Hello, dear readers. I am so delinquent. First, these photos no longer depict what the western end of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula looks like. These photos come to you from Before the Snow. Last Saturday eve, to be precise.
I’ll tell you: writing our memoirs can be hard work. Yesterday I blogged about Tasha, our half-coyote dog, and then dragged myself downstairs and lay utterly exhausted on the couch in front of the woodstove for at least an hour. … Continue reading