Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
- Loose ends, gray skies, and affirmations of light
- What the heart knows now
- Coyote or wolf comes teaching trust
- Playing spirit hide and seek
- Ready for it to end! Don’t want it to end…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 546,561 views
Tag Archives: reflections
I planned on writing more today about our human emotional-spiritual dredging project. How it’s possible to illuminate our sorrows with the flashlight of love through gentle awareness and deep inquiry. How we can turn more steadfastly toward the light of … Continue reading
Hello, dear readers. I am so delinquent. First, these photos no longer depict what the western end of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula looks like. These photos come to you from Before the Snow. Last Saturday eve, to be precise.
I’ll tell you: writing our memoirs can be hard work. Yesterday I blogged about Tasha, our half-coyote dog, and then dragged myself downstairs and lay utterly exhausted on the couch in front of the woodstove for at least an hour. … Continue reading