Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
- Reflections on daily blogging
- Smoke alarm drama & the Holy
- I found the missing heart in that messy closet
- “Letting people be who they’re gonna be”
- Pumpkin pie for the soul, messy closet & other ordinary stories
- Scrub, scour, dust, wash, wipe, brush, vacuum and declutter
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 533,316 views
Tag Archives: reflections
Hello, dear readers. I am so delinquent. First, these photos no longer depict what the western end of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula looks like. These photos come to you from Before the Snow. Last Saturday eve, to be precise.
I’ll tell you: writing our memoirs can be hard work. Yesterday I blogged about Tasha, our half-coyote dog, and then dragged myself downstairs and lay utterly exhausted on the couch in front of the woodstove for at least an hour. … Continue reading