Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,795 views
Tag Archives: anger
Darkness still spreads her peaceful cloak across the forest this December morning. ‘Tis a new day. I cuddle beneath the fluffy white comforter and remember scraps of last night’s dreams. ‘Tis better than remembering yesterday. Yesterday proved a tough day. … Continue reading
Please pour yourself a glass of wine. I am going to rant. You usually won’t hear me ranting and carrying on over here at Lake Superior Spirit. Usually I am “turning things around” to see everything in a more positive … Continue reading