Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Give, sweet mama, give. Give, my man, give.
- Dust everywhere. Fuel barrel sold. Emptiness is form.
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
- Reflections on daily blogging
- Smoke alarm drama & the Holy
- I found the missing heart in that messy closet
- “Letting people be who they’re gonna be”
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 533,629 views
Tag Archives: gift
About two weeks ago I wondered: where in the world is that heart? Did I give it away to someone? Who would that have been? The rolodex of the mind clicked through every possible person. Was it you, you or … Continue reading
I have been pondering the act of giving, and how we can live more as a gift to ourselves and others. Instead of living in the commodity mode of exchange our culture fosters, how can I give of myself more … Continue reading
This morning I drove north to a coffee shop in Houghton–5th and Elm (may it forever be immortalized in song and dance, as you will soon discover why) and ordered a coffee and cranberry biscotti. Then set my big clunky … Continue reading
The Universe gives us gifts all the time. If you counted all twenty fingers and toes you probably still couldn’t count all the gifts the Universe gave you yesterday. Your list might begin: sweet ripe blueberries on granola, warm delightful … Continue reading