Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
- Annoyed, amazed, humored, and sad. All in one day.
- The widest largest possible view
- Finding our true voices
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 483,097 views
Tag Archives: gift
I have been pondering the act of giving, and how we can live more as a gift to ourselves and others. Instead of living in the commodity mode of exchange our culture fosters, how can I give of myself more … Continue reading
This morning I drove north to a coffee shop in Houghton–5th and Elm (may it forever be immortalized in song and dance, as you will soon discover why) and ordered a coffee and cranberry biscotti. Then set my big clunky … Continue reading
The Universe gives us gifts all the time. If you counted all twenty fingers and toes you probably still couldn’t count all the gifts the Universe gave you yesterday. Your list might begin: sweet ripe blueberries on granola, warm delightful … Continue reading