Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “Failed” friendships
- Happy Mother’s Day weekend (random blogging musings)
- What really happened at the waterfalls…
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
- All you bunnies out there…
- Ice fishing, robins, winner, Easter
- Keep giving away…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 486,783 views
Tag Archives: giving
I have been pondering giving a lot lately. When the world seems turned upside down and backwards, it’s often not clear what we can do to help. One thing that can so soothe a weary or confused soul is … Continue reading
I have been pondering the act of giving, and how we can live more as a gift to ourselves and others. Instead of living in the commodity mode of exchange our culture fosters, how can I give of myself more … Continue reading
May I share a fun family story with you? Yes, yes, it involves cupcakes again. (Just so you know it’s a sweet story.) I promise we won’t be telling weekly cupcake adventures. (OK, I don’t promise. But it’s not likely … Continue reading