Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Give, sweet mama, give. Give, my man, give.
- Dust everywhere. Fuel barrel sold. Emptiness is form.
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
- Reflections on daily blogging
- Smoke alarm drama & the Holy
- I found the missing heart in that messy closet
- “Letting people be who they’re gonna be”
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 533,651 views
Tag Archives: cleaning
About two weeks ago I wondered: where in the world is that heart? Did I give it away to someone? Who would that have been? The rolodex of the mind clicked through every possible person. Was it you, you or … Continue reading
Time to face the facts–no one is coming over for Thanksgiving or Christmas during this covid year. No one will visit our little house in the woods all winter. We’ll be lucky if we entertain friends or family in the … Continue reading