Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: cleaning
You win some, you lose some, right? On November 19th, just before Thanksgiving turkey, I vowed to give the house a thorough cleaning by Christmas. Even though our little house in the woods is always very neat and tidy–I sometimes … Continue reading
About two weeks ago I wondered: where in the world is that heart? Did I give it away to someone? Who would that have been? The rolodex of the mind clicked through every possible person. Was it you, you or … Continue reading
Time to face the facts–no one is coming over for Thanksgiving or Christmas during this covid year. No one will visit our little house in the woods all winter. We’ll be lucky if we entertain friends or family in the … Continue reading