Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
- Annoyed, amazed, humored, and sad. All in one day.
- The widest largest possible view
- Finding our true voices
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 483,097 views
Tag Archives: fear
The other morning Pam (Roughwighting) and I yakked on an early morning phone date. We’ve connected with our voices on the telephone on and off for a couple of years now. We talk about creativity, writing, mothers, dreaming, jobs, books … Continue reading
“Do you really,” my good friend asked, “want to be an old woman who can’t remember things? Do you really want to lose all your faculties?” Sigh. She had read my latest blog post. “Ummm, no,” said I. “If the … Continue reading
On Sunday I wrote about cultivating the unexpected, about Elizabeth Gilbert’s book BIG MAGIC and about courting a life that refuses to stay in ho-hum ruts. Inspiration begged me to start a daily journal recording Unexpected Happenings during each day. … Continue reading