Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Winter winked its lazy ice-blue eye at us this morning.
- Unexpected, unanticipated, unpredicted and unforeseeable
- The beginner’s guide to meditation (and we’re all beginners)
- “Anyone who can’t figure this out is an idiot!”
- Make a list of good things when you’re feeling blue
- Just a little celebration!
- Will money and time buy happiness?
- Our neighborhood “Point” of Lake Superior magic
- Should I stay or should I go?
- In the shadow of one of the world’s most dangerous volcanoes
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 523,743 views
Tag Archives: fear
Yesterday I sat with my back against an ash tree. Its top branches waved in the wind about 85 feet above my head. Barry had pointed out the ash earlier as we peered at it from the kitchen window. “Look … Continue reading
The other morning Pam (Roughwighting) and I yakked on an early morning phone date. We’ve connected with our voices on the telephone on and off for a couple of years now. We talk about creativity, writing, mothers, dreaming, jobs, books … Continue reading
“Do you really,” my good friend asked, “want to be an old woman who can’t remember things? Do you really want to lose all your faculties?” Sigh. She had read my latest blog post. “Ummm, no,” said I. “If the … Continue reading
On Sunday I wrote about cultivating the unexpected, about Elizabeth Gilbert’s book BIG MAGIC and about courting a life that refuses to stay in ho-hum ruts. Inspiration begged me to start a daily journal recording Unexpected Happenings during each day. … Continue reading