Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,853 views
Tag Archives: intention
It’s been so easy to get caught up in worry stew this year. Whether about the pandemic, politics, global warming, money issues, jobs, race relations, hurricanes, tornados, fires…you name it, 2020 has been a challenging one for our nervous systems. … Continue reading
On Sunday I wrote about cultivating the unexpected, about Elizabeth Gilbert’s book BIG MAGIC and about courting a life that refuses to stay in ho-hum ruts. Inspiration begged me to start a daily journal recording Unexpected Happenings during each day. … Continue reading
On 11/11/11 I decided this blog was going in a different direction. (Yawn. You’re bored with me announcing this periodically through the blogging years, aren’t you? I know part of me is.) I was going to write deeper blogs. Or … Continue reading