Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,709 views
Tag Archives: breath
Are you longing for some peace, some quiet, some relaxation deep inside? Is it time to wrap up Christmas prep, pour a cup of tea, sit quietly? To close your ever-busy eyes and breathe? Deep in, Deep out. Deep in, … Continue reading