Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,875 views
Category Archives: November 2018
Some of you have been wondering where the heck my blog post Prayer for the teensy weensy spider went. A few faithful readers received their email yesterday inviting them to visit Lake Superior Spirit and discover the whys and wherefores … Continue reading
Dear readers, I am having a wee bit of a challenged week both physically and mentally, and keep surfing the Big Wide Internet searching for distractions to soothe my spirit. Some of you long-time readers & friends may remember this … Continue reading