Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,916 views
Tag Archives: change
Dear Blog Readers, I know it’s been almost ten months since last writing here. No excuses. The muse simply departed and headed elsewhere. No huge creative outpourings arose. The camera rarely clicked. My WordPress plan expired and they insisted upon … Continue reading
Such a hullabaloo in the Northern forest! Spring Seed Boy fell in love with young Snow Maiden. Oh, it’s forbidden, don’t you know! The Winter Queen, in her fury, locked Spring Seed Boy in a shed behind the six-foot snow bank. … Continue reading
It’s time. I went and changed it. Finally. For about six months I’ve been thinking, “Gosh, Kathy, isn’t it time you changed your description about this blog?” Laziness answered, “No, I don’t have time.” But the necessity kept arising. I … Continue reading