Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
May 2015 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- 100% Backwoods Yooper
- Itching relentlessly
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: positive thinking
Alas, I have just received a sad, sad message from WordPress.com. They are insisting I have used my upload quota and cannot add any photographs to this blog. HELP! Oh no! I await, breathlessly, the verdict from the Support Fellas … Continue reading
Wham! Bang! Last night I reached down to pick up a log for the woodstove. The log slipped down to the floor–unto my sock-covered big toe. OWWWWW! You know how you’re tempted to curse the log and life and, … Continue reading
I may become a Permanent Traveler. I may leave home and travel forever. Do you want to know why? It’s because when I am traveling I often get in the “Zone”. You know what the Zone is, don’t you? The … Continue reading