Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 444,527 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Delightful Unexpected Flow…
- “I’m scared,” said Goldilocks to the Three Little Bears
- Unexpected inspiration
- 32 years and out (as a politician)!
- Whoooo you votin’ for?
- Quiet spring meditation in the woods
- Passenger pigeons, Show & Tell and my dad
- Icicles, Mist, and the Road Less Traveled
- The sideways tame chipmunk caper
- The $99 blog
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: positive thinking
Alas, I have just received a sad, sad message from WordPress.com. They are insisting I have used my upload quota and cannot add any photographs to this blog. HELP! Oh no! I await, breathlessly, the verdict from the Support Fellas … Continue reading
Wham! Bang! Last night I reached down to pick up a log for the woodstove. The log slipped down to the floor–unto my sock-covered big toe. OWWWWW! You know how you’re tempted to curse the log and life and, … Continue reading
I may become a Permanent Traveler. I may leave home and travel forever. Do you want to know why? It’s because when I am traveling I often get in the “Zone”. You know what the Zone is, don’t you? The … Continue reading