Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,658 views
Tag Archives: compassion
I accidentally stumbled upon some blog posts yesterday talking about our human insecurities. You know–all our perhaps hidden, obscure, painful parts of ourselves that we’ve sometimes pushed away. Tried to heal. Sometimes repressed. Pasted over with positive thinking. Explored endlessly. … Continue reading
How many of you watched the national presidential debate? Hands up, please. Yes, I see that you and you and you watched it. A bunch of you didn’t. I didn’t either. I have already made my mind up where to … Continue reading
Way back at the end of September–gosh was that only a week ago?–I vowed after reading Harula’s post: Once a week in October, November and December I will share Blessings, both received and given. To consciously acknowledge some of the ordinary … Continue reading