Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Oops, another misstake
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,957 views
Tag Archives: surrender
One of the things I like best about this seventy five day spiritual exploration is that each day the Heart prompts what might be explored. When it was time to write yesterday’s post the Holy giggled. It seemed to want … Continue reading
I find it so fascinating. If you write a blog post about being So done with it, So done with it you’ll get lots of people flocking over to read. If you scribble about annoyance, anger, restlessness, sadness, grief–here come … Continue reading
Good morning, friends. It’s still dark in our little house in the woods, but light promises to rise every dawn, doesn’t it? Aren’t we lucky that the sun keeps rising, day after day, no matter what challenges our human world … Continue reading