Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,750 views
Tag Archives: prayers
One of the things I like best about this seventy five day spiritual exploration is that each day the Heart prompts what might be explored. When it was time to write yesterday’s post the Holy giggled. It seemed to want … Continue reading
It’s been such a challenging week in our rural Upper Peninsula county. Heartbreaking. So utterly sad. This morning our weekly newspaper, the L’Anse Sentinel (which my husband edits), hit the stands. The lead story quotes the administrator of Bayside Village … Continue reading
All I did last night was dream about this blog. About the above photo, specifically. About how it was necessary to post this picture in a blog today. Of course–silly dream!–the picture had already been posted. When we wandered the … Continue reading