Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,237 views
Tag Archives: storms
Storms sweep around, between and through us all the time. Nature sometimes delivers with a vengeance, doesn’t she? Viruses, bacteria, parasites, cancer, heart attacks, tornados, fires, hurricanes. Storms sweep through our lives, often arriving unexpectedly, tearing up trees, homes, emotions. … Continue reading
We’re expecting a snowstorm this afternoon, kids. I peer at the radar loop and see a swirling blue mass approaching. I shared the approaching snow storm with our daughter in New York City. “Yes,” she said. “It’s Caesar.” Caesar? What … Continue reading
We’re having another poofadillo right now. You know about poofadillos, don’t you? It’s when unexpected thunderstorms bear down. Poofadillos come from nowhere. One minute it’s sunny; the next minute rain and wind. I coined the term “poofadillo” last spring. “What’s … Continue reading
Except for those ten minutes cowering in the bathroom at 1:45 a.m., we’re having a swell time in Georgia.
Except for a few moments last night, we’re enjoying our visit with Barry’s parents near Athens, Georgia. To be exact, we’re staying in a locale called Watkinsville. His folks moved to Georgia from northern Michigan (not the Upper Peninsula–the north part … Continue reading