Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
- All you bunnies out there…
- Ice fishing, robins, winner, Easter
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 485,167 views
Tag Archives: birth
So Christmas hath ended, passed away, disappeared into the ethers. New Year’s approaches, wearing bells and jangles, but she’s still in the future. We’re in between, kids. We’re in between the Solstice and Christmas and Hanukkah and other shining holy-days. … Continue reading
Mother’s Day wishes are swirling all over the ‘Net. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day in honor of my precious babies who are now grown up. Happy Mother’s Day, dear Mama Earth who helped birth all of us, big … Continue reading