Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,916 views
Tag Archives: birth
Shhh, dear reader. Let’s whisper. Let’s remember. Let’s lower our voices. Because this is the in-between time. It’s in-between Christmas and New Years. It’s in-between gift-giving and a brand new start. It’s in-between the old and stagnant–and the unknown.
So Christmas hath ended, passed away, disappeared into the ethers. New Year’s approaches, wearing bells and jangles, but she’s still in the future. We’re in between, kids. We’re in between the Solstice and Christmas and Hanukkah and other shining holy-days. … Continue reading
Mother’s Day wishes are swirling all over the ‘Net. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day in honor of my precious babies who are now grown up. Happy Mother’s Day, dear Mama Earth who helped birth all of us, big … Continue reading