Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Winter winked its lazy ice-blue eye at us this morning.
- Unexpected, unanticipated, unpredicted and unforeseeable
- The beginner’s guide to meditation (and we’re all beginners)
- “Anyone who can’t figure this out is an idiot!”
- Make a list of good things when you’re feeling blue
- Just a little celebration!
- Will money and time buy happiness?
- Our neighborhood “Point” of Lake Superior magic
- Should I stay or should I go?
- In the shadow of one of the world’s most dangerous volcanoes
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 523,738 views
Tag Archives: celebration
We are having a little celebration today in our little house in the woods. After fourteen weeks–three long months–we are finally FINALLY done cutting our firewood this year! Heaving an absolute sigh of utter relief…
Isn’t life grand? I love life. No matter what the TV or radio or national news says. No matter how many pessimists announce that the world is going to hell in a handbasket. I think our life is a magnificent … Continue reading
In a small town, everybody knows everybody. OK, that’s not true. We don’t know everybody. But you know that so-and-so is related to so-and-so, and that everyone is connected and interconnected in hundreds of ways. You don’t dare scowl about … Continue reading
As some of you know from my other blog and Facebook, I’m in Marquette now. In a coffee shop. My friend, Bertha, and I are on our annual overnight trip to the city. This year we’re celebrating her 60th birthday! … Continue reading
People, people! All of us with our cameras trekking out into the night attempting to photograph the PERFECT super-moon. All of us trying to find the right f-stops and apertures and ISO’s and support for our shaky cameras. So many of … Continue reading
I am going to host a virtual blog party today. Yes. The decision has just been made. (I had another blog all written–a totally different blog–but woke up in a celebratory mood and, well, you know, celebratory moods always need … Continue reading