Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,853 views
Tag Archives: La Jolla
Welcome to the wedding of our oldest child, Christopher, and his bride, Seunghye. Please come in the Villa Mare and enjoy our celebration. (I am so glad to have you readers with us in spirit. It makes for more rays … Continue reading
Oh good. I’m glad you didn’t want to see wedding photos yet. You are such good patient readers. Since you’re not impatient for wedding photos from last weekend in San Diego–the wedding ceremony of our son, Christopher, and his bride, … Continue reading
Harbor seal at La Jolla Thankfully Christopher took us to see the harbor seals at La Jolla (Pronounce: La ‘Hoya’). I say “thankfully” because I suspect he’s getting tired of visiting the seals every time an out-of-towner flies into San … Continue reading