Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,750 views
Tag Archives: Whole Living Action Plan
Today am finishing up Week One of the Whole Living Action detox program. Well, actually, officially, the week ended yesterday. But I had not finished sampling all the recipes in the magazine. Pineapple and green juice still lurked in the … Continue reading
Last night Ms. Heather and her husband, Mr. Tony, came for supper. They arrived in our snowy woods around 5:10 p.m. (Heather, as some of you may recall, is a blogging friend who lives down in the northern Lower Peninsula … Continue reading
1. It’s three below zero right now. (Tree below zero according to that old Finnish joke. Must look for photo to illustrate.) 2. It’s damn cold. I started Barry’s car this morning when the thermometer shivered at 6 below zero … Continue reading