Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “Failed” friendships
- Happy Mother’s Day weekend (random blogging musings)
- What really happened at the waterfalls…
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
- All you bunnies out there…
- Ice fishing, robins, winner, Easter
- Keep giving away…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 486,766 views
Tag Archives: Florida
Hello, dear reader. I am back from a lovely week of vacationing at Fort Myers Beach, Florida, with my mom, brother and sister-in-law. Am feeling rather mellow and tired, but wanted to upload these photos this afternoon. It … Continue reading
Very annoying. Yesterday we “fixed” the wood stove furnace belt, which “entertained” us with squeaky noises for the past month. An hour later the new belt is entertaining us with different squeaky noises. Can it be fixed? At times squeaky … Continue reading
Every morning this week, here on Fort Myers Beach, we’ve left my parent’s condo on the Back Bay and ambled for about 25 minutes toward the beach. We gain beach access through a grassy path. This week the sprinklers shot … Continue reading
Dear Mom, It is so wonderful to be at Fort Myers Beach celebrating your 81st birthday with you! As we said this morning while shelling and birding along the beach, “It doesn’t get much better than this…” Spending these days … Continue reading
1. It’s three below zero right now. (Tree below zero according to that old Finnish joke. Must look for photo to illustrate.) 2. It’s damn cold. I started Barry’s car this morning when the thermometer shivered at 6 below zero … Continue reading