Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,598 views
Monthly Archives: May 2016
OK, pals, this is one of those blogs that I sometimes write with nothing to say. It’s kind of a stream-of-consciousness blog, so stay away if you want something congruent and logical. (Although, who knows, perhaps that may happen! I … Continue reading
I recently returned home to the Upper Peninsula after a week-long visit with my mom in the Thumb of Michigan. It’s a 550 mile drive from the western U.P. through the sands of the eastern U.P. through breaking-into-spring greens in … Continue reading
Each spring, when the rivers warm up, fish swim upstream to spawn, to lay glistening baby-fish eggs in their own childhood birth grounds. Each spring the fishermen wait for spawning season to cast their crawlers and hook and line into … Continue reading
I can’t wait another second to tell you the news. (Besides, you asked for an update.) Some of you may remember last month’s blog about the little tame chipmunk from last summer. He had a crack in his ear, and … Continue reading