Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 444,102 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “I’m scared,” said Goldilocks to the Three Little Bears
- Unexpected inspiration
- 32 years and out (as a politician)!
- Whoooo you votin’ for?
- Quiet spring meditation in the woods
- Passenger pigeons, Show & Tell and my dad
- Icicles, Mist, and the Road Less Traveled
- The sideways tame chipmunk caper
- The $99 blog
- Until we meet again, my friends…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: enchiladas
Monday. Brown-furred wolf runs south to north in front of my car. His legs pump, his haunches strain. Masterful, he sprints, his legs sure, not slipping and skidding like those long skinny-legged deer who sometimes fall and splay all four … Continue reading
Would you like a good-morning view from our deck this morning at dawn? Beautiful purple-pink colors, yes? The Dawn Show only lasted for five minutes. That’s all. Before it disappeared and gray skies took control of the horizon. How quickly … Continue reading