Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
April 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
- Loose ends, gray skies, and affirmations of light
- What the heart knows now
- Coyote or wolf comes teaching trust
- Playing spirit hide and seek
- Ready for it to end! Don’t want it to end…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 545,916 views
Tag Archives: pets
This morning I would like to show you some photos of the grandcats. Last summer I introduced them in their precious kittenhood with this blog post: Did I forget to tell you I’m a grandma now? Or you may have seen … Continue reading
Today I visited Linda at the Skanee Post Office and posted a Christmas package to my daughter in New York City. In return, my daughter sent a picture of one of my grand-cats, Kinder, who recently discovered the bathroom sink. … Continue reading
Kiah I want to add one more pic of Kinder. Which one should I put? Any other suggestions Continue reading
Gosh darn. The important things we forget to blog about. Fortunately, I recently remembered what I forgot to tell you. Since mid-June I’ve been a grandma! Here’s the scoop.