Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
August 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
- Loose ends, gray skies, and affirmations of light
- What the heart knows now
- Coyote or wolf comes teaching trust
- Playing spirit hide and seek
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 548,868 views
Tag Archives: pets
This morning I would like to show you some photos of the grandcats. Last summer I introduced them in their precious kittenhood with this blog post: Did I forget to tell you I’m a grandma now? Or you may have seen … Continue reading
Today I visited Linda at the Skanee Post Office and posted a Christmas package to my daughter in New York City. In return, my daughter sent a picture of one of my grand-cats, Kinder, who recently discovered the bathroom sink. … Continue reading
Kiah I want to add one more pic of Kinder. Which one should I put? Any other suggestions Continue reading
Gosh darn. The important things we forget to blog about. Fortunately, I recently remembered what I forgot to tell you. Since mid-June I’ve been a grandma! Here’s the scoop.