Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,291 views
Tag Archives: pets
This morning I would like to show you some photos of the grandcats. Last summer I introduced them in their precious kittenhood with this blog post: Did I forget to tell you I’m a grandma now? Or you may have seen … Continue reading
Today I visited Linda at the Skanee Post Office and posted a Christmas package to my daughter in New York City. In return, my daughter sent a picture of one of my grand-cats, Kinder, who recently discovered the bathroom sink. … Continue reading
Kiah I want to add one more pic of Kinder. Which one should I put? Any other suggestions Continue reading
Gosh darn. The important things we forget to blog about. Fortunately, I recently remembered what I forgot to tell you. Since mid-June I’ve been a grandma! Here’s the scoop.