Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,876 views
Tag Archives: pets
This morning I would like to show you some photos of the grandcats. Last summer I introduced them in their precious kittenhood with this blog post: Did I forget to tell you I’m a grandma now? Or you may have seen … Continue reading
Today I visited Linda at the Skanee Post Office and posted a Christmas package to my daughter in New York City. In return, my daughter sent a picture of one of my grand-cats, Kinder, who recently discovered the bathroom sink. … Continue reading
Kiah I want to add one more pic of Kinder. Which one should I put? Any other suggestions Continue reading
Gosh darn. The important things we forget to blog about. Fortunately, I recently remembered what I forgot to tell you. Since mid-June I’ve been a grandma! Here’s the scoop.