Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
- Loose ends, gray skies, and affirmations of light
- What the heart knows now
- Coyote or wolf comes teaching trust
- Playing spirit hide and seek
- Ready for it to end! Don’t want it to end…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 546,570 views
Tag Archives: sand
OK, who’s hot? Let’s all go to the beach! Or a nearby pool?
Please, join me on a drive home along Lake Superior. OK, we’ll buy you an ice cream cone, too. Let’s stop at least four times, shall we, and see how the lake is doing this 4th of July weekend? … Continue reading
Yesterday evening was magical. The kind of evening I will remember when I am eighty years old. An evening when we lingered along the rocky beach at the Calumet Waterworks, gathering rocks. After a while I tired of admiring the … Continue reading