Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,651 views
Tag Archives: sand
OK, who’s hot? Let’s all go to the beach! Or a nearby pool?
Please, join me on a drive home along Lake Superior. OK, we’ll buy you an ice cream cone, too. Let’s stop at least four times, shall we, and see how the lake is doing this 4th of July weekend? … Continue reading
Yesterday evening was magical. The kind of evening I will remember when I am eighty years old. An evening when we lingered along the rocky beach at the Calumet Waterworks, gathering rocks. After a while I tired of admiring the … Continue reading