Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,694 views
Tag Archives: pond
Spirituality is like a half-frozen pond in late October. Where does the pond start and end? What is the pond really?
Count yourself a lucky soul, if a pond exists within a stones throw of your couch. If one doesn’t exist, fathom it out. Trespass if you must. Ponds speak to your underwater longing. You can find yourself while pausing cross-legged … Continue reading