Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 409,067 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: entertainment
Dear Blogging Tyke, come and sit on Grandma’s knees and I will tell you the Blogging Secrets of Life. (What? you gasp. I’m no tyke! And you’re no grandma! And your knees certainly don’t look sturdy enough to sit upon!) … Continue reading
It’s my daughter’s fault. She ignited a memory this morning, a very cherished memory of our children’s elementary years. As many of you know, we live in a small township with about 460 residents (down twenty folks since the 2000 … Continue reading
Life is really super-duper absolutely inarguably funny. Two days ago I wrote a Farewell for a Little While post. See ya @ Thanksgiving, readers, because creative fields must lie fallow. (Oh how Munira and Lisa and I love the word “fallow”. Isn’t … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I am not a vampire kind of girl. Vampire epics, horror movies, suspense DVDs or books…no. I would rather read historical fiction or melt into a romantic chick-flick. Vampires? You’ve got to be kidding. Which is why it’s truly … Continue reading
See, God or Allah or Goddess or the Almighty–whatever you call Him or Her, produces this Earth Show. He’s hired a director, someone like Jesus or Buddha, except maybe they’ve never been planetary-bound, maybe someone like St. Oleander or Baba … Continue reading