Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,855 views
Tag Archives: Jimmy Buffett
It’s so easy to get—ah choo!–a very bad case of–ah choo!–you know what I’m going to say don’t you?–a very bad case of Cabin Fever at this time of year. It doesn’t matter if you live in a cabin like … Continue reading
Today the sun is shining in Lake Superior land. It’s 20 degrees and the hockey game’s on… (Sorry, Jimmy Buffett fans, I can’t help myself quoting his lyrics lately.) The only part of the last sentence that is true is … Continue reading
Yesterday I vetoed the on-line world. Almost. Did not visit Facebook or WordPress or even my personal email. (Did visit email and Internet at work. One must, you know, if one seeks to retain one’s job.)
She’s a railroad lady Just a little bit shady Spending her life on the trains She’s a semi good looker The fast rails they took ‘er Now she’s tryin’ Just tryin’ to get home again. Jimmy Buffett, Willie Nelson, Jerry … Continue reading
The above photo depicts today. Gray. Clouds. No illumination. No shadows. No sunlight. Last winter I wrote a blog post called “I shot six holes in my freezer” referring to Jimmy Buffet’s song “Boat Drinks”. It actually alluded to a … Continue reading