Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
- Annoyed, amazed, humored, and sad. All in one day.
- The widest largest possible view
- Finding our true voices
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 483,087 views
Tag Archives: healing
We awoke to a February snow. Maybe five new inches decorated our winter landscape. The temperature promises to inch up in upcoming days into the 30’s and 40’s (0 to 7 C), but for now winter still sings her … Continue reading
Branch in the woods…claw in the woods? Spring song of pussywillows Veil of trees in the dim underworld of the woods Tiny unfurling lupine. Not much bigger than your thumb. Last year’s green spruce needles in this year’s spring puddle … Continue reading
I have been thinking about the things we don’t share. We all know what we share. We share about good things, happy things, pondering things, challenging things…but what don’t we share? It’s always interesting to look at what we don’t … Continue reading
I promised you something special today, didn’t I? Something different? Something never before seen on this blog? YES! A little bird flew up to me on the deck a couple of weeks ago and said, “Hey, Kathy, isn’t it time that … Continue reading